Cold Pressed Mustard Oil: It is cold-pressed which means it is pressed under 45° C. Made in a wooden Ghani, an extraction technique that is timeless, keeping the nutrients locked in. Mustard is one of the most common ingredients in Indian cuisine, especially known for its strong flavor, pungent aroma, and high smoke point. This oil can be used in all sorts of cooking ranging from stir-frying to deep-frying and is popularly used to make pickles. Mustard Oil has numerous health benefits like it is rich in monounsaturated fats which maintain good heart health, lightens the skin, helps in hair growth, prevents premature graying of hair, high levels of Vitamin E.
Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil: Made out of high-quality 5 months old tender coconuts which are sourced from Andhra. The milk is extracted from the coconuts through the cold pressing technique. The oil is then separated from milk using a very unique centrifuge process.
Popularly used for cooking, skin, and hair care, the goodness of this oil is second to none.
Water-like clarity, thin consistency, and mild aroma are the most defining traits of pure Virgin Coconut Oil. The mild aroma comes from the cold pressing process, where there is no excessive heat, thereby keeping the nutrients locked in.
Virgin Coconut Oil is known for its wondrous health benefits some of which are:
- Contains good fatty acids which result in improving heart health
- Helps in weight loss, suppress appetite
- Great smell and adds flavor to food
- Great for massaging skin and hair
- Reduces dandruff and nourishes dry skin.
- Best for oil pulling
Thank you for shopping at Jivika Organics. Please read the Return and Refund Policy of Jivika Organics below:
- Products usually take 2-5 business days to get delivered, depending on the location.
- International orders may take 5-10 business days to get delivered.
- Returns will only be accepted incase there is a damage in transit or for any manufacturing issues.
- Products must be returned in its original packaging.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues with our products.
- If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy,
Please contact us:
By phone: +91 93475 95194
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org