Shipping & Return
- High-quality Mustard seeds are sourced from Rajasthan
- Made in Wooden Ghani
- Has a high smoke point
- It is unrefined, no additives are used
It is cold-pressed which means it is pressed under 45° C. Made in a wooden Ghani, an extraction technique that is timeless, keeping the nutrients locked in. Mustard is one of the most common ingredients in Indian cuisine, especially known for its strong flavor, pungent aroma, and high smoke point. This oil can be used in all sorts of cooking ranging from stir-frying to deep-frying and is popularly used to make pickles.
- Rich in monounsaturated fats which maintain good heart health
- Lightens skin
- Helps in hair growth
- Prevents premature graying of hair
- High levels of Vitamin E
Thank you for shopping at Jivika Organics. Please read the Return and Refund Policy of Jivika Organics below:
- Products usually take 2-5 business days to get delivered, depending on the location.
- International orders may take 5-10 business days to get delivered.
- Returns will only be accepted incase there is a damage in transit or for any manufacturing issues.
- Products must be returned in its original packaging.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues with our products.
- If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy,
Please contact us:
By phone: +91 93475 95194
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org