Wooden Ghani Cold Pressed Mustard Oil
Estimated Delivery:Feb 24 - Feb 28
Free Shipping: On all prepaid orders.
- High-quality Mustard seeds are sourced from Rajasthan
- Made in Wooden Ghani
- Has a high smoke point
- It is unrefined, no additives are used
It is cold-pressed which means it is pressed under 45° C. Made in a wooden Ghani, an extraction technique that is timeless, keeping the nutrients locked in. Mustard is one of the most common ingredients in Indian cuisine, especially known for its strong flavor, pungent aroma, and high smoke point. This oil can be used in all sorts of cooking ranging from stir-frying to deep-frying and is popularly used to make pickles.
Thank you for shopping at Jivika Organics. Please read the Return and Refund Policy of Jivika Organics below:
- Products usually take 2-5 business days to get delivered, depending on the location.
- International orders may take 5-10 business days to get delivered.
- Returns will only be accepted incase there is a damage in transit or for any manufacturing issues.
- Products must be returned in its original packaging.
- Once the product is received at our end, QC will be done and refund will be processed within 3-5 business days.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues with our products.
- If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy,
As per my understanding, fast Delivery timeline based on my location and Glass bottle packaging for Quality can be done.
In terms of Product Quality, it is perfect.
This is hands down the best mustard oil I have ever used! The quality is top-notch and you can truly taste the difference in your food when compared to regular store-bought oils. Highly recommended!
I have been using this mustard oil for cooking and I must say it's one of the best oils out there. It has a distinct aroma and flavor that adds an extra zing to my dishes. Plus, knowing that it's cold-pressed and wood pressed gives me peace of mind that I am consuming only pure, natural ingredients.