Cold Pressed Safflower Oil (Pure, Unrefined, Extracted In Wooden Ghani)
Estimated Delivery:Dec 08 - Dec 12
Free Shipping: On all prepaid orders.
- High-quality safflower seeds are sourced from Kegaon, Maharashtra
- Made in wooden Ghani
- Has a high smoke point
- It is unrefined, no additives are used
It is cold-pressed which means it is pressed under 45° C. Made in a wooden Ghani, an extraction technique that is timeless, keeping the nutrients locked in. Jivika’s Safflower Oil has a higher smoke point, which allows cooking/frying at higher temperatures than most other oils. Safflower oil takes a special place in cooking as it’s suitable for frying purposes as it has a high smoking point and neutral flavor.
- Ayurveda suggests safflower oil as medication for heart disease, as it contains monounsaturated fats
- As a dietary supplement, it helps lower total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (bad cholesterol)
- Boosts immune system
- Rejuvenates Hair and Skin
- Fights Inflammation
Thank you for shopping at Jivika Organics. Please read the Return and Refund Policy of Jivika Organics below:
- Products usually take 2-5 business days to get delivered, depending on the location.
- International orders may take 5-10 business days to get delivered.
- Returns will only be accepted incase there is a damage in transit or for any manufacturing issues.
- Products must be returned in its original packaging.
- Once the product is received at our end, QC will be done and refund will be processed within 3-5 business days.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues with our products.
- If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy,