Shipping & Return
- Jivika’s Brown Sugar is sourced from natural farms across India.
- Partnering with farmers and directly sourcing from them
- Brown Sugar is made in state of the art facilities and in the most hygienic conditions.
- De-coloring is a natural process of Brown Sugar, since molasses is added to sugar, the layer gets washed away when mixed with fluids. However, this is not a mark of low quality of the product.
The perfect compliment for cooking: Brown Sugar dissolves quickly and blends easily while cooking and gives a great flavor to the dish. Be it Halwa, Payasam, cookies, baking cakes or tea and coffee, Jivika’s Brown Sugar will add a delicious and healthy zing to it.
We, at Jivika, believe that food is just not food, its medicine. We strive to bring you the best products, thereby making every kitchen in India a healthy kitchen. In doing so, we have partnered with farmers across India, to bring the best natural and organic food, for a healthier you and your family.
Thank you for shopping at Jivika Organics. Please read the Return and Refund Policy of Jivika Organics below:
- Products usually take 2-5 business days to get delivered, depending on the location.
- International orders may take 5-10 business days to get delivered.
- Returns will only be accepted incase there is a damage in transit or for any manufacturing issues.
- Products must be returned in its original packaging.
- Once the product is received at our end, QC will be done and refund will be processed within 3-5 business days.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues with our products.
- If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy,